Last revised: March, 2020
This policy covers personal information that we obtain, store, use and/or transmit, including information collected or supplied through our website and mobile app (the "Services" or "Service"). Our Services also may contain links to third party sites that are not owned or controlled by us, including third-party payment processors. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites or parties and we encourage you to fully read the privacy policies and practices of any site you visit.
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
- Information You Provide to Us. We collect information provided to us by our customers, business contacts and other interested parties, for example when someone creates an account on our Service or otherwise communicates with us. This information may include name; business contact information such as telephone number, email or address; as well as information you choose to enter to make the Services more applicable to you (inventory, employee names, proprietary recipe information, local cost or pricing info, etc.).
Information We Collect Through the Services. We collect certain information automatically when individuals use our Services, such as:
- IP address
- Browser type
- Computer or device type
- Unique device identifier/number
- Operating system
- Referring Universal Resource Locator (URL)
- Time and date accessed
- Pages viewed
- Name of Internet Service Provider (ISP)
- Persistent cookies
- Session cookies
- Local shared objects (flash cookies)
- Web beacons/pixel tags
- Other Information. We may collect or obtain other incidental personal information related to interactions with our business contacts or the general public. Most of this information will be as supplied by you, or by someone who believes you and we should be in communication. This will generally include the same types of personal information as above.
If We Don't Need it, We Don't Want it.
- No Information from Children Under Age 18. We do not receive or maintain personal information of individuals under the age of 18 and they are not permitted to provide any personal information to us. If we learn that we have collected personal information from an individual under the age of 18, we will promptly delete it. If you believe we have collected personal information from an individual under the age of 18, please contact us using the information at the bottom of this policy.
- No Sensitive Information. We have no need for, and do not receive, maintain or use, sensitive personal information of individuals, such as social security numbers; driver's license numbers; health or genetic information; credit card information; information on age, race, disability or religion, etc. Please do not provide sensitive information to us.
- Payment information not collected. Payment is handled through a third-party payment processor, and we are not responsible for the information collected by them; please be sure to review the terms and conditions of the payment processor separately.
We use third-party analytics tools (including Google Analytics) to help us measure traffic, crash reports, and usage trends for the Services. These tools collect information sent by users' devices or via the Services, including the web pages or app pages and features visited or utilized, add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving the Services (such as crash-reports, and other information regarding use of the Service). We collect and use this analytics information with analytics information from others so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual user. For more information about how Google uses data for this purpose, visit Google's Analytics Policies.
If you agree, we will collect diagnostic and use data to improve the Services and troubleshoot errors. These data can include things like details about why the Service crashed, which screens are viewed or used most, or what features are most popular and how different features are used.
WHY WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect information only as either provided to us by you or as provided to us by others for the legitimate operation of our business, including to provide products and services. For all personal information we receive, we obtain the subject's consent to receive, posses and use the information. If at any point we determine that you are not interested in us or you do not want us to contact you, we will cease from contacting you and we will honor your request to limit our use of your personal information or to delete it.
HOW WE USE AND SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We collect information from individuals in order to further discussions about possible relationships between you and us, such as your interest in our products, or your possible interest in other products we offer or that are offered through the application. We also may use your personal information to send you information we think you would be interested in, which may include group communications or newsletters. You may request to be removed from our distribution lists at any time.
We may provide personal information to third parties if necessary, to assist us in pursuing those purposes. We do not sell personal information and we do not use it for other purposes without your consent or a legitimate business purpose. We also may provide personal information as required by law or to allow us to enforce our rights under the law. We may compile and use aggregated non-personal information taken from your usage of the Services that no longer identifies you as an individual and may provide or sell that information to third parties.
Personal information that you choose to provide during your use of the Services may be provided to third-parties to further discussions about possible business relationships between you and the third-party, or to make suggestions in products you may be interested in based on the non-personal information you provide the Services.
HOW WE STORE AND PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We use industry standard physical, technical and administrative security measures and safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of your personal information, including SSL, firewalls, password protected areas of the Services, encryption, internal policies and practices that limit and prohibit storage or transfer of personal information, fraud and ID theft protection, and confidentiality agreements with employees and third parties. However, since the Internet is not a 100% secure environment, we cannot guarantee, ensure, or warrant the security of any personal information. There is no guarantee that information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. Emails and other communications sent to us through our website are not encrypted, and we strongly advise against communicating any confidential information through these means.
YOU CONTROL YOUR INFORMATION
We take the trust you put in us by providing us your personal information seriously. You may, at any time, ask us what information we have regarding you, how we use it, and to request we stop or limit that use. Specifically, you have the following rights:
- The right to access information about you that we have.
- The right to correct any personal information we have that is inaccurate.
- The right to request that we delete your personal information.
- The right to request that we limit the way we use or share your personal information.
- The right to object to use of your information for direct marketing.
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling. We do not do this; if that ever changes, this policy will be updated accordingly.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the contact information at the bottom of this policy.
HOW LONG WE STORE INFORMATION
We only store personal information as long as we have a legitimate business need for it. The length of time we retain particular information depends on multiple factors, including the purpose for which it was provided or is used, any applicable legal requirements, and the extent of consent or withdrawal of that consent by the subject of the information. We reserve the right to delete some or all of your personal information in our possession at any time without advance notice.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
CONSENT TO PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA IN UNITED STATES
QUESTIONS, COMPLAINTS AND HOW TO CONTACT US
Bartender's Binder, LLC
709 BLUE RIDGE PKWY
MADISON WI 53705